You will hold joint responsibility with your Paid performance manager for the results, management and analysis of client paid search accounts and will be pivotal to providing data to help the team derive insight and to monitor performance.
You will also be responsible for independently managing smaller, less demanding clients and will be expected to take a champion role across the wider search team and produce thought leadership pieces both internally for the agency and externally
You will also learn on the job competencies in search, which will develop your skills/ knowledge in Paid Search, affiliates and the wider digital media space.
- Campaign planning, management and optimisation of paid search campaigns.
- Create and manage paid search campaigns to effectively deliver client objectives and paid search targets
- Ensure best practice set up and ongoing management of campaigns
- Oversee optimisation of campaigns manually but ensure utilisation of bid management tools to deliver on-going paid search performance
- Manage monthly paid search budgets in-line with client objectives & targets
- Development and planning of search marketing strategy alongside the Paid performance manager
- Support of junior members of the team in effectively managing & optimising campaigns
- Create and ensure accurate reporting to account/client specifications & KPI’s
- Monitor & analyse paid search data, via daily, weekly, monthly reports, or on an ad hoc basis to drive optimisation decisions and effectively manage search performance
- Client facing role on presenting campaign strategy & overall business strategy as well as reporting key performance milestones to date
- Be able to direct and/ or execute optimisations based on performance analysis
- Develop search knowledge, tech knowledge and skill sets of junior members of the team
- Provide regular support and advice to help progress junior members of the team
- Taking business forward
- Help to drive innovation and creative search solutions for clients
- Ensure media firsts and beta participation for clients
- Work alongside other online and offline account teams to deliver an integrated digital marketing solution
- Reflect the agency ambition and vision in all work, and lead and inspire the team to follow high standards
- Deliver improvements in performance, client delivery or paid search product across the wider paid search team