Great opportunity for a talented and eager to learn PPC Executive with at least 24 months PPC experience looking or their next step up and join a dynamic and growing Performance team as a Senior PPC executive.
Working across a leading health and weight loss client as well as a leading Telco client, this role offers great learning opportunity for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day to day running of clients PPC campaigns from keyword research and ad copy creation to running daily, weekly and monthly reports as well as actively optimizing accounts to meet target KPI’s. Client interaction will be a strong part of this role as well.
Attention to detail, excellent time management, strong reporting and data analysis skills are essential for this role.
Experience using Marin will an advantage. Career progression and training opportunities available to the right candidate.
- Effective day to day running and optimization of the allocated search accounts
- Daily account optimization to improve account performance - including but not limited to keyword research, ad copy creation/optimization, reporting, forecasting and taking client calls.
- Monitor campaign budgets, and optimize accounts to meet key KPI’s and targets.
- Supporting the Account Manager with in depth reporting and analysis on campaigns for weekly, monthly or quarterly reviews
- Attend and present on account performance at required client performance reviews
- Work with the Account Manager to identify growth opportunities across accounts
- Use bid management platforms to drive account efficiencies where relevant
- Stay up to date with changing search trends, bid management tools updates
- Minimum 24 months experience in PPC
- Google AdWords Certification
- DS or Marin certified (not essential)
- Proficient in setting up (includes full keyword research and ad copy creation), managing and optimizing campaigns across the major advertising platforms e.g. Google AdWords and Bing
- Experience in optimizing accounts to meet specific goals - e.g. revenue and ROAS targets
- Experience with bid management & tracking software namely Double Click, Marin or Kenshoo
- Proficient in Microsoft Office solutions – particularly Excel
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Analytical thinking, mathematical skills, and attention to detail
- Good communication and writing skills