While your main responsibilities will be to support both the PPC and Social teams, upon completion of your initial training program, you will become responsible for the activation, optimisation and performance analysis for your allocated accounts & campaigns.
- Audience, keyword & demographic research.
- Regularly check client credit and budgets.
- Ongoing campaign optimisation, adjust bid levels, alter targeting and refresh creative.
- Liaise with media owners (e.g. Google, Facebook, Twitter etc) to trouble-shoot issues.
- Liaise with creative agencies to acquire creative assets & deliver creative recommendations where appropriate.
- Create timely and engaging content, optimised for platform used and intended audiences.
- Deliver regular reports & analysis to clients and internal stakeholders, showing campaign results and highlighting key trends.
- Create post-campaign analysis for account managers & directors.
- Reach performance targets for allocated accounts, ensuring the best ROI across channels.
- A graduate with a minimum 2:1 grade in a relevant course from a leading University.
- A commercially focused, analytical, can do approach.
- Hungry for a challenge and looking to make an impact.
- A passion for biddable media and digital advertising in general.
- A good working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- An excellent working attitude with an ability to perform under pressure, mixed with a friendly & positive outlook.
- Be a comfortable & competent communicator, able to build strong relationships within the agency and externally with our clients and media partners.
- Relishes the prospect of working across multiple accounts & platforms within a fast-paced agency environment.