The company is a successful and growing online business who seeks the brightest to work in an entrepreneurial environment to deliver exceptional results. Sitting in the Marketing Team, this role offers an excellent opportunity for a talented PPC Manager to be the best in the industry.
Based at their Telford Head Office, the successful candidate will be highly analytical, with excellent reporting skills and experienced in managing an unlimited budget, with a current expenditure at £1m.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Define PPC Strategy, including mobile and tablet campaigns,
- Lead the thinking and drive the PPC activity forwards,
- Optimise the PPC campaigns across search and shopping, using bid management, copywriting and competitor benchmarking,
- Management of Paid Search Accounts across all sites (Google & Bing),
- Use key programmes such as Google AdWords and Google Analytics to analyse and report on success,
- Manage an unlimited budget,
- Working with the wider Marketing team to provide insight, as well as the Buying and Ecommerce teams to help perfect the customer experience,
- Working with the Senior Management to align marketing strategy to the overall Company goals,
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC and Paid Media.
- At least 2-3years of experience in managing PPC campaigns in a similar role (preferably Agency side),
- Good knowledge of Google AdWords and Google Analytics,
- Strong analytical & data interpretation ability,
- Experience in working to & hitting KPIs,
- Exceptional decision-making skills,
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent organisational & time keeping skills,
- An interest in everything digital.