A wonderful Digital Agency based in the heart of London, are looking to recruit a perm PPC specialist to come in and help out a team of roughly 12 PPC professionals. The team consists of juniors and specialists and has a superbly international feel.
In this role you will work on a variety of clients across different European markets - the brands are all well-known and budgets are sizeable; meaning this person needs to be comfortable with 6 figure spends.
This role would ideally require someone with 2 years' plus experience and someone who is fully eligible to work in the U.K. This company unfortunately cannot offer sponsorship.
- Responsible for ensuring all weekly, monthly & ad hoc reports for the Client are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work hand in hand with the team and assume a principal role in the development of account/campaign strategies to enable future growth.
- Deliver regular reporting to clients according to the schedule. All reports are to be timely, accurate and insightful.
- Implement appropriate strategies to achieve the client’s KPI targets.
- Management of ad copy testing and optimisation.
- Management of keyword selection and optimisation strategy.
- Has experience across search (AdWords and Bing) and Google display network (prospecting / remarketing)
- Strong analytical skills are essential; you must feel comfortable analysing raw data, identifying trends and drawing conclusions to present actionable recommendations
- Advanced Excel user
- Comfortable with using presentation tools (e.g. PowerPoint, Keynote etc.) and confident in presenting in front of the clients
- Passionate about digital media and committed to building a career in digital marketing
- Able to assist in new business opportunities when required, preparing presentations or helping with pitches
- A self-starter and a team-player