This PPC Specialist will be part of an amazing digital agency in their London Search Team. You will be looking after strategy, planning and execution for clients based in the Netherlands. The role will require the ability to work in the local language day to day. You will report into the PPC Director for Europe.
Responsibilities & Key Skills
- Day-to-day optimisation including keyword research, identifying new keyword opportunities, building out new Ad Groups and Campaigns, Writing new Ad Copy, Running A/B Tests, bid management, daily and monthly budgets and spend reconciliation
- Take ownership of advanced AdWords products and optimisation techniques, such as Modifiers (Location, Behaviour, Device), Ad Extensions, New Products, Betas
- Make the most of using DoubleClick Search and the other tech platforms
- Opportunity analysis – identifying restrictions on existing activity.
- Work with the Paid Search Director on the Planning and Forecasting for the next quarter/year
- Collaborating with other teams covering SEO, Media Buying and Planning, Analytics, Web Dev, Planning etc.
Technology / Reporting
- Look after Tracking and Reporting, ensuring on-site Tracking and Bid Management tech solutions are working well.
- Monthly reporting via Excel, DS3 and a web based Google Report
- Dig into data and the bespoke analytics tools (Adobe Omniture, DoubleClick Search, DCM, Google Analytics and others) to identify trends and opportunities to improve the account.
- Supporting the Paid Search Director in the management of the other 20 European markets in Europe.
- Occasionally provide assistance and support to other members of the Search Teams in the other markets.
- Occasionally getting involved in executing Paid Social Campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with changes in the online marketing and search landscape, including tool recommendations, strategies, industry news, etc.
The most important factor we will take into consideration for this position is a genuine interest in Search and Digital Marketing. You will be someone who has a passion for all things digital and is eager to learn and get experience in the industry. Additionally, ticking some of these boxes will help too:
- 1 year hands on experience in Paid Search, ideally in an agency role
- Solid experience in using bid management platforms (DoubleClick, Kenshoo, IgnitionOne etc.) and web analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Omniture)
- Proficiency in MS Office – especially in Excel and Power Point
- A solid understanding of the integrated Digital mix such as Display, SEO, Social and their benefits to PPC
- Degree or a higher education qualification
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- AdWords certification would be advantageous