He/She will work across both fashion brands. With their 6 digit budgets and being the market leader in the e-commerce fashion space, this would be a good experience for any contractor to have on their curriculum.
The candidate we are searching for has to be competent in on the above mentioned tasks, will need to be based in the office for 5 days a week. The contract role can be for the next couple of months or longer, depending on performance but we will start with a 3 months rolling contract.
- Implement the strategy across all Global biddable channels: mainly paid search, PLA, Display remarketing
- Day to day optimisation responsibility, budget pacing and monitoring of key channels
- Train and mentor junior team members.
- Day to day channel management & optimisation
- Implements new products taking direction from channel and brand leads
- Identify key performance levers for each channel and apply learnings across group’s brands
- Activates 1st party strategy, taking direction from CRM team and channel leads
- Good working knowledge of marketing advertising technology (AdWords, Bing Ads, DoubleClick, Omniture/Adobe or other similar technology).
- Experience in the management of biddable channels to drive direct response
- Intuitive understanding in the relationship between media metrics and business KPIs in an ecommerce context
- Highly numerical and excel master