My client is a well known as an SEO agency however their clients also require Paid Search and they are now looking to grow that side of the business. They're looking for someone who has learnt their PPC craft at a well known agency, but now craves the opportunity for personal development and rapid career growth in recognition of their contribution to the business. They have got a track record for helping ambitious and talented digital marketers to make rapid progress with their careers based on their successful achievement of personal objectives.
- Minimum of 2 years managing biddable media to acquire, engage, and nurture users throughout the funnel; can demonstrate improving performance and ROI
- Experience with Google Display Network, including remarketing and contextual advertising
- Deep experience using keyword research tools • Substantial experience in digital marketing account management
- Google Adwords Certified
- Google Analytics Certified
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Probably Degree educated
- Researching paid search options for prospective and current clients
- Writing paid search ads
- Setting up paid search campaigns
- Adjusting campaigns based on performance
- Working with design and tech teams to support paid search clients needs
- Client strategy meetings (primarily in-house; frequently by phone and/or video chat; occasionally on-site with clients)
- Client communication (updates and monthly reports)
- Strategic planning and project management
- Publishing approved content to client sites
- Paid social media campaigns
- Designer and programmer collaboration
- A/B testing and tracking
- Growing the paid search offering and process
This role is focused on managing multiple paid digital marketing campaigns across multiple industries.
We're looking for an entrepreurial, self motivated individual with high levels of energy and an ambition to do better
- Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritise tasks.
- Exhibits a high level of attention to detail.
- Highly analytical and data driven.
- Numerate, confident and articulate presenter.
- Possesses strong business writing skills and able to produce high quality documents.
- An outgoing, positive thinker, with a good sense of humour
- Open, honest and direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Has integrity and strong personal responsibility and promotes them in others.
- Is a strategic thinker: able to plan and process to ensure seamless standards of service and delivery.
- Possesses strong, personable customer telephone and face to face skills.
- Is social media, web and tech savvy (experienced with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Local, WordPress, Excel, Google Drive and Google Spreadsheets)