Ideally you will have previous experience in PR with the ability to contribute to digital content marketing campaigns, increase organic visibility and website performance. You will have achieved previous success with social promotion, blogger outreach and editorial outreach. You can effortlessly take ownership of journalist & editorial outreach, deliver press and editorial coverage.
You will work abreast with a multitalented content marketing team who are experts at creating high quality and valuable content.
A highly competitive salary is on offer depending on your skills and experience.
- Working with colleagues to plan, research and deliver PR level content marketing campaigns.
- Building relationships with journalists and editors in order to gain coverage for our clients.
- This will be a results driven role, you will be accountable for delivering press and editorial coverage.
- Ideally press coverage will contain backlinks to our clients’ website and generate traffic.
Relevant Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven track record of getting content published on editorial and press websites.
- You will need a solid idea of what makes something newsworthy and a sound understanding of how journalists and editors work.
- Existing press relationships and experience of liaising with journalist & editors.
- A background in marketing is a must.
- The ability to identify key influencers from publications and interact with them via social, email and phone.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to manage and nurture relationships with press, editorial and blogger contacts.
- The ability to work in both a team environment, and use initiative to work independently.
- Organisation and determination to meet deadlines and targets when working under pressure on a number of projects.
If you feel you have what it takes to make the most of this opportunity and join our team of experts we want to hear from you!