The company offers an open culture, the opportunity to work with global developers as well as amazing opportunities for personal development and flexible working hours.
As an experienced Senior PR / Influencer Manager; you will be working at the heart of the marketing team developing our client’s board games portfolio.
You will responsibly manage the reputation of the company brand and products to consumers and across the games industry.
Ideally you will have a love for traditional games and experience working on a similar product.
Whether you are looking for a move or a MOVE don’t miss out on this exclusive opportunity.
- Creating and implementing global PR and influencer campaigns covering the company’s game releases
- Establishing and expanding contacts with journalists, bloggers and other influencers and managing its administration
- Development and creation of fact sheets, presskits, Q&As, press and media releases
- Management and organization of international events
- Working with the Head of Marketing to agree KPI targets for each individual product and report on PR activity
- A say in our worldwide strategy
- Administration of product-specific PR budgets
- Directing junior PR manager and possibly interns
- Educated to Graduate level or a recognized professional equivalent in a subject related to the role
- Several years PR experience in the games industry
- Able to demonstrate extensive knowledge of and established relationships with journalists and influencers
- Positive outgoing approach and a good knowledge of gaming
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, self-confident, self-starter but team-player.
- Active online presence on social media
**PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH**