Creative Personnel are very happy to offer this fantastic opportunity to work with one of our most exciting and cutting edge clients. This studio has created some ground-breaking video games for the past 20 years and is looking to add a Principal Animation Systems Programmer to their team. Our client are always looking to create high quality and innovative games which can evolve the game’s industry. With this in mind they want to set their ambitions high and are seeking highly skilled professional to meet their expectations.
As a Principal Animation Systems Programmer you will take the leading role in the development of an upcoming AAA title. You will work alongside different teams to help keep the project at the forefront of visual quality games. Our client also works with a high profile franchise which enjoys a global fan-base.
- Managing a team of programmers
- Technical authority for the animation suit’s design
- Liaising with key stakeholders, particularly in the animation department
- Research and development to move the animation technology forward into the future
- Pro-actively contributing to both the animation programming and cross-discipline teams
- As a senior member of the programming team, you will be expected to support the development of colleagues, including graduates
- An eye for animation principles and detail
- The ability to communicate effectively with team members across multiple disciplines
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- The ability and willingness to develop others through effective mentoring and coaching skills
- The ability to see the bigger picture and make a wider strategic contribution
- A proven track record at Senior/Principal level in a similar role is essential
- Significant C++ experience, as well as extensive software design experience
- Experience of developing animation systems
- Understanding of animation workflows, techniques and tool chains
- An experience in high fidelity reactive locomotion systems for characters and/or naturalistic animal behavior would be highly beneficial, but is not essential
Our client provides a various amount of benefits and perks to enjoy, to begin they offer a competitive salary with a reward package. In addition to this our client also offers; Private healthcare, Company bonus scheme, Re-location allowance, 25 days paid holiday per annum (plus public holidays), Social activities – Sporting events, Wrap parties, Christmas parties, Lunchtime game sessions and a reduced membership fees for local gyms.
ANIMATION PROGRAMMER GAMES SYSTEMS PRINCIPAL SENIOR AAA CONSOLE C++