Principal Game Developer - Unity3D (ASAP)
|Job Title:||Principal Game Developer - Unity3D (ASAP)|
|Contact Name:||Akshay Soni|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2020 12:48|
As a Principal Game Developer, you'll jump onto one of their largest projects, putting yourself right in the center of the action. You’ll deliver a great code and support your team by coaching them and ensuring they deliver clean, structured code. You’ll also be a source of knowledge of gameplay systems to guide the team.
• At least 5+ years experience as a game developer
• A deep, wide, demonstrated knowledge in various areas of game programming like gameplay, graphics, UI, tools etc.
• Previous experience working with mobile games
• Previously shipped at least one product in a team environment
• A solid understanding of the Unity 3D game engine
• Strong experience using C# ( experience with other languages is a plus)
• Solid understanding the life cycle of a game project both development and live operations
• Comfortable with modern version control systems (git)
• Strong communication skills
• Goal-orientated and a strong team player
• Designs, architects, and implements high quality, structured, and robust code.
• Independently create quality solutions to problems.
• Be able to quickly, and efficiently, pick up and start working with pre-existing codebases.
• Proficient in written and spoken English.
•A BSc in Game Development/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related field
•Understanding / experience with the Free-to-Play model, ECS systems, optimization
•Knowledge of Python, Objective-C, Swift, Java or Go
•Familiar with unit tests, CI/CD, networking, backend integrations etc.
Experienced, dedicated and want a new exciting challenge? Apply Now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Principal C# Mobile Game Developer
£1 - £900000 per annum
Experienced Game Designer: Systems Designer
Salary is negotiable
Only for Experienced Game Graphics / Rendering Programmers C++
Unreal Engine 4 (UE4) Developer
dependant upon experience
Junior Java / Scala Developer - Gaming Technology
£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: negotiable - dependant on experience