- Fully established engine programming professional with AAA experience at a Lead or Principal level
- Deep knowledge of C++ and experience in a core tech role. C# and scripting skills also desirable.
- We are looking for broad console platform experience and ideally something of a platform expert in Xbox One.
- While we develop our own in-house tools, we try not to create large or complicated tool-sets. Typically individuals are responsible for systems - so someone working on the in-game run-time for a particular feature will also be responsible for any tools that are required to use it. This means that tools experience and C# language skills are also desirable.
- Experience of commerce on any platform along with network programming (and communicating with game servers especially) would be very useful.
- This is quite a small team and so people with a wide skill set is a big plus as you'll get lots of variety. So broad knowledge of animation, physics, optimisation, multi-threading, build systems and continuous integration, scene management and resource management would benefit the team in general and you can get stuck in to lots of different areas.