Creative Personnel are excited to offer this prestigious contract role with a 30 year industry giant. Our client wants you to join their vibrant multi-cultural family by offering a fantastic opportunity as a Producer. You will be surrounded by diversity, the latest technology and truly global company. You be given the responsibility to manage multiple game teams, direct communication and deliver the best player experience. With this responsibility you will have to become a leader and be held accountable.
- To be able to lead and create a plan for each team’s goals and prioritize the most important features
- Identify the ‘right complexity’ for each feature
- Delivering the best user experience
- Communication with all department teams and ensuring everything is kept on schedule and at the highest standard.
- Providing weekly and monthly updates to each team
- Relaying player feedback and identifying improvements and delivering a high a standard with every feature
- Management with teams in a production capacity
- Product management as a service in Live operation
- The ability to well in a team environment
- Strong communication skills
- Confidence to deal with complex situations
- Attention to detail
- Passionate for games and the players