Our Client is DR Studios who have been making games for 505 games. They are currently working on a large scale Sci-Fi shooter for console and PC. DR Studios has been established for over 20 years bringing out projects on console and mobile. They are looking to expand the team for the current project looking to bring on top talent to take the game to the next level. As an integral part of the production process, you will be interacting with all disciplines and driving the delivery of high quality features using modern development methodologies. In addition to your knowledge of production practice, you will also have an understanding of art, design and technical fundamentals. Your keen eye for detail and risk management experience will allow you to achieve exceptional quality in all aspects of game production, driven by your genuine passion for games and games development.
- Games experience having shipped at least one large scale title
- Full project life-cycle experience in an internal production role
- Exposure to a range of project management software packages
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A good grasp of art, game design and technical fundamentals, including console platform considerations
- Risk management experience
- An eye for detail