Creative Personnel are honoured to offer this brilliant opportunity to work with one of the most illustrious studios in London. Our client have a dedicated team full of drive, passion and creativity. If you are someone who enjoys being part of a lively, self-motivated, forward thinking company then this is the perfect opportunity for you. In addition our client offers a whole host of benefits which include; Flexible office working hours, Beer & Wine fridge, Training Budgets, Private Healthcare and many more!
The perfect candidate willimplement optimal production methods, processes and tools to ensure the attainment of production objectives. Foster a strong quality-focused culture on the project to build a high-performing team.
- Work with studio management to craft vision of the titles, and to develop schedules and resource requirements to ensure achievement of vision;
- Build strong relationships with key contributors on the project to ensure a high-functioning team and foster effective communication between team members;
- Foster productivity and mobilise and inspire the project team to reach targeted deliverables;
- Effectively gauge team spirit and carry out team activities in order to ensure a positive team morale;
- Anticipate and mitigate any risks relating to the project in regard to resourcing;
- Recommend plans of action to handle delays that impact the content, schedule or quality;
- Lead regular Sprint Planning & Retrospectives and Daily Stand-ups;
- Ensure weekly reports are sent to stakeholders and team members, and production planning documentation is kept up to date (e.g. Confluence, Sprint plans, Product Backlog, etc);
- Represent the project at regular Roadmap Review meetings with Department Heads within the Studio and discuss recommendations with the team;
- Organise regular “Show & Tells” to ensure everyone in the studio has regular visibility on the team’s achievements and encourage external feedback to enhance quality.
- Manage the development and performance of direct reports
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills;
- Ability to quickly adapt to change, and work effectively under pressure;
- In depth knowledge of the games industry and production processes;
- In depth knowledge of mobile game market;
- Ability to manage competing priorities;
- Excellent knowledge of issue and project management software (e.g. Jira) and other task tracking tools;
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft suite e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Excellent knowledge of common project management methodologies (e.g. Agile).
- 3 - 5 years’ relevant experience in game development and/or project management;
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject or equivalent industry experience;
- Experience in team management is essential.