Based in a cool modern office the team in London is small growing, dynamic and if you are committed and confident in your knowledge of lighting control products and solutions used in the entertainment industry then they will love to meet you. Working with a close knit team .the position will require you to act as the conduit of information and technical support between the global head office, customers and the sales team. Supporting your technical knowledge will be a high level of communication because you will be problem solving, troubleshooting and resolving all customer issues via email and over the phone, feeding back to the GM, the team in London and your counterparts at the global head office to ensure the correct resolutions are found.
To be considered you are able to clearly demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge of lighting controls and solutions used within entertainment and leisure sectors
- Familiarity with products such as LED bars and pixel bars.
- A good practical understanding of DMX ,RDM and Art Net protocols
- An understanding of network topology and principles is desirable
- An excellent level of written and verbal communication
- The ability to prioritise and plan
- A high level of self-motivation
The position will provide you with a competitive salary based on experience and the opportunity to develop your career with a consistently growing company. For further information and consideration apply now with your full CV
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA