That is what this company does. They also have offices to support their global reach, their products are used in some very exciting entertainment, leisure and architectural projects and most importantly they are a great bunch of people who are passionate about their work and how they deliver it.
All of this has led to consistent and sustainable growth and they now require a Product Support Specialist to join them.
You will be joining a company that has a solid reputation for the quality of its lighting controllers and LED solutions helping to have an impact on several pioneering projects across the globe. Working with the sales team you will provide technical support, know-how, and insight to ensure that projects are completed in line with expectations.
Working from their office in the City of London with a group of like-minded and ambitious people you will be constantly liaising with customers providing a high level of after-sales support, product training, and demonstrations.
- Practical experience in the lighting industry
- Expertise with lighting control protocols such as ArtNet, DMX and, sACN
- Excellent troubleshooter and problem solver
- IT and electronics knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluency in one or more European languages
- Full driving license
- Happy and willing to travel overseas
On offer is a competitive salary, company bonus and the opportunity to be part of a friendly and growing team. For more information and consideration apply now with your full CV.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA