If you want to create games for millions of players to enjoy on the go, then this is the job you’ve been looking for. We’re seeking an Assistant Producer to work with the Game Producer delivering world leading, mass market, top 20 games. Working with a talented team of developers, designers and artists your job will be to help develop great game ideas into new releases.
Reporting to the Game Producer you will be responsible for the supporting all aspects of game development, you will have experience of game development and organising a development team of 15 or more people to help produce outstanding player experiences.
You will support and drive the implementation of new features and functions that make the game more profitable, viral and most importantly fun! You will proactively learn the business intelligence tools, in order to help apply metrics-driven development based on actual user behaviour.
You’ll be one step ahead – maintaining workflow, managing JIRA issues and helping to ensure releases and launches run smoothly. This role is all about communication, and your input into the smooth running of the studio will be vital.
Core Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a Game Development studio
- Experienced with Production tools, including JIRA or similar task tracking solutions
- Highly organised with excellent time management and communication skills
- Work with the Producer to translate game designs and art concepts into game content
- Work with the Producer and 3rd parties on brand and technology solutions
- Experience with risk management and effective problem solver
- Good combination of product sense (creative) and people skills
- Detail orientated, quality focused and player centric
- Collaborative and able to foster relationships
- High levels of energy and drive
- Curious and fast learner
- Experience in developing, running and maintaining free-to-play, mobiles games is desirable
- Agile project management experience advantageous
- Experience in free to play games and micro transactions
- Business education or experience in business focused roles