I am on the lookout for a talented Program Manager to work at an expanding tech studio on an exciting new project. The studio is now looking to take on an accomplished Program Manager to expand their incredible high performance team.
- Follow-up with OEMs where information is required by engineers or Project Managers
- Flag up incoming requirements to the Project Manager and commercial teams
- Prepare and make releases to OEMs, proactively and on request from OEMs or Product team members
- Track OEM releases and their contents, and write OEM-focused release notes and documentation
- Monitor ongoing Product dev/bug fixing work, and flag up OEM-related considerations as appropriate
- Monitor incoming issues via e-mail and Jira, and prioritise and escalate to the Product team as appropriate
- Understand the 'big picture': what our priorities are as an organisation, and how these relate to our customers
- Perform basic issue triage as required (i.e. attempting to reproduce issues as a user)
- Work closely with the Asia Technical Account Managers (TAMs) to maintain a consistent and appropriately prioritised view of current OEM-related work
- Synthesise information about OEM-related work and provide regular snapshots to the wider team
The top 3 skills required:
- Strong internal and partner communications, to drive prioritization and flow of information between key product groups.
- Excellent project management skills, understanding the big picture, prioritizing deliverables and milestones, and driving internal and external stakeholders to successful project conclusion
- Strong product and technical knowledge, with the ability to triage and prioritize product and technical issues
The role is urgent, so don't delay in applying!