As the Programmatic Account Manager you will be required to managed multiple accounts and provide ad targeting methodologies. You will also act as the key point of contact between the client and the Ops team.
This is a client facing role, so you will need to be confident and be able to deliver tactical campaign design, analysis and reporting on related campaign activity. To be considered you will need a min of 3 years Account management Ad tech or DSP's experience.
- Draw conclusions based on quantitative and qualitative data
- Investigate, analyse & solve problems
- Manage multiple demand Side Platforms projects
- Improve campaign effectiveness
- Design media and audience strategies
- Define DSP campaign tactics
- Support programmatic deals
- Monitor and troubleshoot any issues
- Act as a technical expert on functional capabilities of various SSP
- Ability to offer strategic advice to large-budget advertisers about their RTB campaigns
- Deliver scalable Ad technology administration
- DMP/DSP implementation
- Identify and create new programmatic solutions
Min 3 years’ experience in:
- Ad Operations, Data Management and platform technologies as an Account Manager
- Experience managing multiple campaigns within DSP consoles
- leading or supporting Campaign strategy
- Implementing Tagging recommendations
- Presenting technical solutions to stakeholders/clients
For more information contact Oti Ikomi on 02032162574.