This is an exciting role to join a very established team specialising in the entertainment sector and part of a wider network of agencies. They are looking for a strong Account Manager, someone who can confidently handle some of their key accounts but also someone with a background in Programmatic and hands on experience setting up and optimizing programmatic campaigns within DSP’s.
Your role will be to support the programmatic team in the account management of programmatic display, mobile, video for key clients within the agency. They work with an exciting range of account including top global brands from Entertainment, Tech and Luxury sectors.
- Operate as key client (internal and external) point of contact for day-to day client services activities
- Combine media market & technical knowledge, data analysis and client feedback to configure, operate and optimize complex campaigns to meet client objectives
- Become an expert in the use and best practices for multiple Demand Side Platforms
- Define campaign architecture for optimum tactical execution in DSPs
- Liaise with clients and agency teams on new pitches and take part in client facing presentations on media strategy/ planning, campaign recommendations and subsequent results
- Media innovation (e.g. new creative formats, new platforms, media firsts etc.)
- The ability to educate both clients and up-skill colleagues in terms of programmatic and the ever changing world of media
Experience in digital media account management with blue chip advertising clients with a leading online advertising agency, network, advertising exchange or optimization firm
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ideally comfortable in a consultative, client-facing environment
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions based on data
- Good understanding of ad networks, ad exchanges, DSPs and/or auction marketplaces and knowledge of ad targeting methodologies
- MS Office fluency, including Excel pivot tables & chart making. Experience with MS Access, VBA/Excel Macros, SQL, SAS, Datorama or other data manipulation tools.