This is an exciting role to work within a leading media agency on one of their exciting brands within the automotive sector. The successful candidate will be providing programmatic strategy to the client and leading a senior team so people management and Business Director level experience is required.
- To manage all areas of day-to-day Display campaign management from initial brief, implementational planning, negotiating and buying space, billing and financial management, to post campaign performance reviews
- Understand how different digital channels perform together.
- Confidence when talking about tracking and measurement of campaigns, proactively looking for solutions to deliver more robust reporting and add insight
- Support the Client Director in the development of creative and innovative media solutions, building a clear understanding of how data, content & technology can work together, to achieve our ambition of inventing the future of media
- Oversee, contribute to and present implementational plans and campaign results, working closely with relevant depts
- Ensure all client requests are met or surpassed and manage client expectations effectively
- Respond to all client briefs and requests in a timely, professional and efficient manner
- Demonstrate an enterprising and pro-active attitude to all client dealings
- Develop a strong relationship with the client team at a senior level
- Develop and demonstrate an understanding of the client industry sector, the competitors within that sector and the general industry environment. Ensure that this knowledge is filtered down through your team
- Ensure that all digital campaigns are both fully optimised and reconciled. This includes optimisation to the best performing formats, audiences, verticals, days of week, time of day, creative, geolocation, viewability and brand safety aspects.
- Develop strong relationships with relevant media owners at an appropriate level and be an effective ambassador
- Develop relationship with necessary external agencies on relevant client businesses to ensure integrated approach (e.g. creative)