The Programmatic Director will define and lead our Programmatic offering. This includes dynamic creative partnerships and data management products for our use both internally and providing services/consultancy externally so any knowledge in the DMP space would be a real bonus.
This is an opportunity of someone entrepreneurial to run their own business unit but equally we need someone willing to roll their sleeves up and spend time in the platforms with the traders to troubleshoot campaigns, this isn’t a hands-off role.
There will be lots of opportunity to sell additional services to existing clients and get involved in new business RFPs and pitches. You will work closely with client teams to identify opportunities and tailor proposals for clients, essentially you will be a team player and contribute to the wider agency’s development.
What We Need:
- Experience of multiple DSPs – Ideally DBM & Sizmek
- 4-6 years’ experience in a relevant programmatic position in a media agency
- Direct response campaign experience
- Strong Ad Ops experience in DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Dynamic creative implementation experience
- Previous people management and client facing experience
- Oversee campaign management including deep-diving on the platform necessary
- Oversee finance processes
- Define Ad Ops processes across wider digital team
- Work closely with Digital Directors and Business Managers to ensure integrated communication and planning
- Forecast annual income & track versus actuals
- Shape the agency’s programmatic proposition – DSPs, Dynamic Creative, DMPs
- Own relationships with key vendors and partners ensuring we are utilising new product features and support service agreements are fulfilled
- Sell additional services to existing clients working with Client Teams to identify opportunities and tailor proposals
- Work on new business pitches
- Act as a specialist consultant for high spending clients,
- Oversee personal development for two campaign traders