This is a great role for someone with 3+ years' experience looking for the next step in their career within a large company with an in-house programmatic team.
The Programmatic Display Manager will be responsible for planning, trafficking and optimizing programmatic display campaigns, but he/she will have the opportunity to do a lot more. The right candidate will have full ownership of the campaigns including briefing our in-house team for the development of new ads and landing pages. As well as managing relationships with publishers and negotiating direct deals. You will be expected to come up with new ideas, challenging the creative team, understanding the business and finding new ways to grow it.
We sit under acquisition team which includes Paid Search, Websites, SEO, Social and Optimization teams. Therefore results are what matter, being able to measure and attribute the impact of campaigns on bringing in valuable new clients for IG. The candidate will need to optimize towards business KPIs and understand the effect different attribution models have on performance.
- Responsibility for achieving KPIs for a number of EMEA accounts, covering programmatic activity and direct media deals.
- Responsibility for the day-to-day operations and growth of your accounts.
- To be the main point of contact for the relevant local marketing managers, for all things display, and communicate results on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Produce creative briefs that our in-house design team will develop into digital assets.
- Ad trafficking.
- Collaboration with the Paid Search, Paid Social & Video, Websites, Marketing Technology, Marketing Data Science, Web Analytics, CRM and SEO teams, to ensure campaigns are run in synchronization and to ensure display data is accurate.
- Three+ years’ experience in display Including using DCM, at least one DSP with good knowledge of ad-exchanges , RTB, retargeting strategies, and experienced in ad trafficking and campaign management, as well as creative A/B testing.
- Experience managing large budgets, optimising spend towards KPIs, and impeccable attention to detail.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experienced in negotiating direct media deals and briefing designers.
- Experienced in using Adobe Analytics, a DMP, DFP, and managing mobile app display campaigns.
- Fluent in a second language is a bonus.