Well if, as a Programmatic Display Specialist, you're lucky enough to make it through the positively grueling stages, you WILL be responsible for and get to:
- Report directly into an Programmatic Account Director, who will mentor, nurture, retract, retain and develop you!
- Day to day management of some of the world's best brands (and no, that is NOT an understatement)!
- DMP and DSP as well as SSP knowledge!
- Being at the forefront of response to briefs!
- A hybrid 'ness' of planning, activation, and reporting!
- Being SEEN, being HEARD, in client meetings!
- An innate ability to build solid relationships, internally, as well as externally!
- An avid interest in programmatic (particularly) the 'activation' that goes behind the performance of a successful campaign!
- An UNBREAKABLE amount of enthusiasm!
- Again, as previously mentioned in the other article, there is NO I in team, but there is YOU as a 'fair player' within that!
- An innate hunger or desire to learn!
- As a Programmatic Display Specialist you will lead the client to new heights of understanding, from optimal display to the pure principles of planning and it's methodologies!
- Play your part in jointly developing a more 'integrated' multi-media solution led campaign - alongside the comms teams, and of course activation!
- Be on top of your game at all times, when it comes to KNOWING your clients market, it's competitors, within the sector and the industry it sits in!
- Be CLEAR in your understanding of the world of media, tech, & all it's diversities, along with how it influences YOUR client!
- Juggle and proactively manage mid to long term objectives for the business!
- Mastered 'the art' of REALLY being there for the client!
- Be the FACE of the agency and act as a TRUE and HONEST representation of them whenever you are away from the office, especially if you're in front of clients!
- Drive forward innovative relationships with the media owners, and external service providers at the correct level!
- Foster VERY strong relationships with external creative agency partners!
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and non verbal!
- Adept at presentations!
- A RISING STAR - in Excel!
- The ability to liaise with even FURTHER internal trading team, to not only brief, but also plan, and execute the programmatic campaigns - with an in-depth understanding of the data that DRIVES a SUCCESSFUL campaign and why it's so important!
- Know about road mapping for audiences, across display with the mix of social and creative!
- Highly numerate in nature!
- Clear understanding of the principles that go behind the planning, as well as the methods and tools (from an analytical perspective)!
- Research skills for all key performance media channels used!
- Manage the workflow as succinctly and efficiently as possible!
- Deep awareness of the financial side, including budgets and the process that goes behind that!
I'm never too far away...
And always around...
For a confidential chat to discuss YOUR NEXT MOVE!
Look forward to working with you and making a DIFFERENCE in your life!