Programmatic Executive - Graduate
|Job Title:||Programmatic Executive - Graduate|
|Salary:||£18000 - £21000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andy Phillips|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2018 17:55|
This is a great opportunity for a talented graduate with a passion for digital marketing to join a growing programmatic team. This person will play a vital role in supporting the senior team in the growth and development of the agency’s programmatic display proposition.
Reporting into the Senior Programmatic Specialist, you will be expected to assist them in all aspects of their day to day role, including campaign set-up, analysis, optimisation and reporting.
You will be given the training required to become an expert programmatic trader and developed across all of the tools necessary including ad servers and DSP's like DCM and DBM.
It’s an exciting time to join the team, with opportunities for rapid development for the right candidate. This role will put you firmly at the centre of where the agency is looking to take the business.
• Supporting the Senior Programmatic Specialist in the planning of programmatic media campaigns (including online display, video, and mobile).
• Campaign management, analysis, and optimisation.
• Preparing reports on campaign performance for internal and client use.
• Providing support for internal and client facing presentations including research, performance, and recommendations.
• Campaign reconciliation and billing.
• Delivering insights to client planning and clients in meetings/conference calls.
• Presentations on campaign results and recommendations.
• A graduate who is analytical and highly numerate.
• Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Interested in technology and advertising.
• Keen problem solver.
• Good understanding of PowerPoint and Excel programmes
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Strong work ethic – self-motivated and able to take the initiative.
• Excellent attention to detail
• A desire to be at the forefront of digital marketing
• Keen to work in an expanding agency with good prospects for promotion and development
Please apply now if you would like to join a thriving media independent at a pivotal moment in the development of the agency and the independent sector itself. An opportunity to work with a growing team of first-rate media professionals; to carve out a role and develop relationships that will enrich their client offering and secure the continued success of a profitable agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's