Senior Programmatic Media Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Programmatic Media Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andy Phillips|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2017 15:50|
An award winning integrated agency working with top brands from sectors including sports and entertainment.
With strong programmatic exp. our Senior Programmatic Manager will bring with them extensive knowledge and know-how across the planning & buying of programmatic (Display, Video, Mobile, Social). The role reports into the Head of Digital & you will be responsible for the delivery of the companies’ programmatic offering, across technology, best practice & delivery.
This position is both strategic and tactical in scope, requiring the Senior Programmatic Manager to independently generate strategic insights for the campaigns in his/her portfolio and implement campaigns with the support of the wider team.
- This person will work within the Digital Team to help lead innovation & best practice within programmatic for our clients.
- Responsible for campaign management activities such as campaign set-up, trafficking campaign into ad exchange, documentation creation and maintenance, QA, performance reporting and billing reconciliation and tracking queries
- Execute, manage, and optimise online biddable media campaigns to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing and performance
- Manage and optimise bids for online media campaigns and programmes
- Budget management and responsibility for assigned shows/projects, including invoicing and billing
- Design and deliver performance updates, business reviews and growth opportunity insights
- Provide expertise in optimisation strategies and guidance on best practices, whilst informing the wider team, and company, on key areas to develop going forward.
- Accountable for the overall success of all in house programmatic campaigns and advising on all managed programmatic services
- Analyse, negotiate and execute private marketplace and programmatic campaigns
- Effectively communicate digital strategies and rational for tactical approaches for each campaign
- Provide regular insights to clients detailing performance, campaign optimisations and new opportunities
- Serve as an expert on all aspects of the planning and campaign management processes, RTB, exchanges, and ad networks
- Be a future leader, who will teach junior team members to be the best programmatic practitioners in the market. A strong communicator, who is comfortable attending planning meetings and will be an active voice in these sessions
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimising and enhancing campaign performance
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's