Manchester Media Agency
This is a broad programmatic role responsible for delivering programmatic activity for our clients, from brief response through to activation and the team have in-depth knowledge across a breadth of topics including display, video, audio for both brand and direct response objectives and ensure that this knowledge is used in the best way to meet the clients’ need.
The Programmatic Manager will be accountable for several accounts, handling all activity end-to-end and using our tools and platforms to deliver excellent campaign performance. They will develop deep knowledge about clients and their business goals through positive relationships with key account, acting as a trusted advisor. Equally they will be able to advise on best strategy and product selection in order to ensure we deliver business goals that matter to our clients.
- Demonstrate programmatic expertise – you will need a high-level knowledge of programmatic Campaign Management to demonstrate with the agencies and with clients. Ensure first-rate operational execution for yourself, hitting client KPIs whilst maximizing margin. Be an expert in programmatic execution, through both platform knowledge and a strong comprehension of industry trends and competitor offerings. Knowledge of programmatic strategy, how to build and question agency planning versus our products/execution e. g translating agency requests to DSPs setups.
- Deliver a great service – our agency partners are our primary customers, so you will interact well with agency colleagues, impart your knowledge, and constantly improve the reputation through your attitude and the work you do. You will articulate the value we provide for each client through both excellent response to briefs and effective and insightful reporting.
- Deliver results – you will understand and deliver the key objectives for every client account you work on. You will deliver operational excellence, monitoring performance & troubleshooting, hitting client metrics and improving on our business performance.
- Drive business growth – the growth of our business depends on the increased adoption of our products and new clients, so you will comprehend the client benefits of all our products and upsell wherever possible. You will maintain accurate pipeline and campaign information across all key systems including Salesforce, Radia, DV360 and AppNexus.
- Collaboration – working with multiple stakeholders to deliver the desired results.
- Innovation – rapidly learning and articulating new value propositions and building case studies to drive client investment in our products.
- Leadership – imparting your knowledge with your Execs, setting the example that they can model themselves upon. Spotting issues in advance and taking appropriate action. Being firm with internal and external parties when necessary, knowing when to say “no”.
- Application of industry & technical knowledge – knowledge of internet functionality, the online advertising industry, trends, technologies, and pricing models. Strong programmatic knowledge and how to use our platforms to meet client objectives. A deep understanding of our competitors to be able to articulate our USPs versus theirs.
- Professionalism – be well organized, able to multi-task and handle your own time effectively, and able to work to deadlines. Understanding and effective use of key business systems, and strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Good communication – effective communication with colleagues to ensure successful teamwork. Able to explain our product offering in a compelling way to agency colleagues, and to clients. Tailoring our message to the audience to tell a conclusive story.