Our client is looking for a Programmatic manager to support their expanding team. The role will ensure working across a number of clients with the responsibility for multiple programmatic campaign implementations through our in house trading desk.
This involves supporting members of the team, maintaining best practice implementation for optimisation and campaign set up. The role will also include managing publisher relationships. This will include aiding the initial planning stage with collated information of PMP performance.
This will also entail operational implementation and troubleshooting issues with the trading team and publishers. The ideal candidate will have prior programmatic buying experience, strong analytical, writing, communication and comprehension skills as well as extensive experience with multiple DSP technologies.
- Work effectively with communication planning & digital buying teams to ensure an integrated approach with other media channels.
- Assist digital teams with recommendations for upcoming briefs and planning programmatically.
- Execute and manage programmatic campaigns for agency clients across Display, Video & Mobile
- Handle daily campaign maintenance, tracking and targeting of various campaigns
- Oversee trafficking of campaign tags into ad exchange environments
- Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Troubleshoot any delivery issues
- Have knowledge of and experience of the digital ad tech landscape including DSPs, Ad servers and DMP’s
- Extensive knowledge of the media owner landscape across inventory, creative solutions, high impact format providers, mobile geo-location, etc.
- Understand the impact of implementing open exchange, PMP and Programmatic Guaranteed
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to organize and manage detail work