We are currently looking for a Programmatic specialist to join our expanding team to work on a recent new position within the team. The role will ensure working across a number of clients with the responsibility for all aspects of programmatic campaign implementations. This involves supporting all members of the team, maintaining best practice implementation for optimisation and campaign set up.
The role will also include managing publisher relationships. This will include aiding the initial planning stage with collated information of PMP performance. This will also entail operational implementation and troubleshooting issues with the trading team and publishers. The ideal candidate will have prior programmatic buying experience, strong analytical, writing, communication and comprehension skills as well as extensive experience with multiple DSP technologies.
Most importantly, they must possess a strong inner drive to redesign the digital media landscape, enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry, and truly be a part of something unique that will have a lasting impact on how the agency approaches digital media.
- Work effectively with communication planning & digital buying teams to ensure an integrated approach with other media channels, providing publisher updates
- Understand and effectively communicate value proposition, technology, and processes as related to the growth of current and prospective agency accounts
- Execute and manage programmatic campaigns for agency clients across Display, Video & Mobile (e.g. auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing campaigns)
- Oversee trafficking of campaign tags into ad exchange environments
- Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns, especially PMP issues
- Extensive knowledge of the digital ad tech landscape
- DSPs – specifically DBM, The Trade Desk, Tube Mogul, AOL platforms, Adelphic
- Adservers – specifically DCM
- Extensive knowledge of the media owner landscape across inventory, creative solutions, high impact format providers, mobile geo-location, etc.
- Responsibility for keeping abreast of publisher updates
- PMP planning – helping both client & programmatic teams with planning of all PMP activity – formats, rates, budget recommendations, etc.
- Understand the impact of Programmatic Guaranteed
- Operational implementation of PMPS
- PMP spend and performance analysis
- Trading partner spend monitoring
- Degree level education
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions – particularly Excel
- Strong analytical thinking, mathematical skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to organize and manage detail work