This is a 360 role to work across a number of key clients with the responsibility for all aspects of programmatic campaign implementations through the in house trading desk.
This involves supporting all members of the team, maintaining best practice implementation for optimisation and campaign set up. The role will also include managing publisher relationships. This will include aiding the initial planning stage with collated information of PMP performance. This will also entail operational implementation and troubleshooting issues with the trading team and publishers.
- Work effectively with communication planning & digital buying teams to ensure an integrated approach with other media channels, providing publisher updates
- Understand and effectively communicate the agencies value proposition, technology, and processes as related to the growth of current and prospective agency accounts
- Assist digital teams with recommendations for upcoming briefs and planning programmatically.
- Execute and manage programmatic campaigns for agency clients across Display, Video & Mobile (e.g. auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing campaigns)
- Handle daily campaign maintenance including questions regarding status, tracking and targeting of various campaigns
- Oversee trafficking of campaign tags into ad exchange environments
- Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Troubleshoot any delivery issues on all pre-live and In-Flight campaigns, aiding Execs where necessary
- The ideal candidate will have prior programmatic buying experience, strong analytical, writing, communication and comprehension skills as well as extensive experience with multiple DSP technologies.
- Most importantly, they must possess a strong inner drive to redesign the digital media landscape, enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry, and truly be a part of something unique that will have a lasting impact on how the agency approaches digital media.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of the digital ad tech landscape including DSPs, Ad servers and DMP’s
- Extensive knowledge of the media owner landscape across inventory, creative solutions, high impact format providers, mobile geo-location, etc.
- Understand the impact of implementing open exchange, PMP and Programmatic Guaranteed
- Degree level education
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions – particularly Excel
- Strong analytical thinking, mathematical skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to organize and manage detail work