This is an exciting role to join a top network agency and lead a team of advanced, Paid Social specialists who are at the forefront of the industry. The role is to work on a key account for the agency and report into both the Digital Director for the client and working closely with the Head of Paid Social.
The Paid Social AD will be the senior point of contact for internal & external stakeholders, ultimately responsible for the team delivering the campaign, but also the key strategic requests and wider projects across measurement, data, brand safety and technology to name a few. They would be instrumental in managing this area; supporting the Head of Paid Social in the shaping and future-proofing of the team and bringing together the virtual team of people around the agency working in this space.
The successful candidate will:
- Identify key strategic opportunities for all clients within portfolio and put in place plans to deliver across their key business goals.
- Review the client’s current KPIs, measurement roadmap and test & learn matrix with a plan to roll out new or amended strategies for these in the following months.
- Make their mark on the wider Paid Social team by implementing improvements to existing account management processes and/or campaign delivery.
- Be fully integrated within internal Planning team & media owner relationships across key accounts, leading strategy and any bespoke, additional projects which help our clients deliver market leading campaigns.
The ideal candidate:
- To be passionate about all things social!
- Have an inquisitive and keen to learn attitude.
- Strong client services skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- You will have managed large budgets and you feel at ease with the pace and scale of a large agency.
- You have a natural aptitude towards implementing measurement and defining social strategies.
- You understand how to take an account on complex strategic journeys.
- You have strong inter-agency relationship management skills.
- You will be someone who loves to work as part of a team, but also wants to lead a team.
- You will be willing to muck in and get your hands dirty, supporting more junior team members on challenging optimisation strategies.
- Be able to lead relationships with 3rd party technology and media companies.
- You will be ready and able to jump into pitch scenarios, working on new business strategies as and when required, dealing with senior stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- You’ll be part of tight-knit, dedicated team who live and breathe social and whose comradery is contagious!
- You’ll have unprecedented access to alpha, betas and first to market social media products and platforms.
- You’ll be at the coalface collaborating directly with media owners, creative agencies and our clients.
- You’ll be playing a significant and hands on part in the shaping of this relatively new team, helping it grow and constantly improve.
- Industry leading benefits package and training scheme.
- Opportunity to move into a broader digital role in the short-mid term for those that want to take that route.