This is an exciting position as a Programmatic Planning Director to join a strong team in a global media agency. You’ll be planning across some great brands and work alongside the Client Account Team, Programmatic Trading team, Programmatic Product team and Investment team.
You will work alongside with Programmatic Business Director in developing an innovative programmatic proposition across the agency and clients, rolling out training and knowledge sharing initiatives across the client teams and groups, and create best practice process documents. You are expected to strategically design and lead Programmatic roadmap for clients and implement it across unit and the client teams.
The role is perfect for someone who has had a background and great track record in Programmatic trading and Planning or has worked closely with various programmatic platforms and is looking to take their career to the next steps.
- Leading Programmatic planning, liaising frequently with the Client teams on your accounts as well as the Trading teams and Programmatic Product team.
- Effectively managing client together with client teams, in order to ensure the requirements to achieve high standard of our programmatic output.
- Collaboratively working across teams and groups, proactively communicate and manage expectations of internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive, develop and evolve best-in-class client roadmap and lead the team to manage it.
- Actively seek for opportunities to maximise Programmatic potential.
- Enhance the team’s day-to-day work by playing a key role in leading development of team framework, such as innovation projects within the team that drive future opportunities.
- Continually act as an ambassador for the agency at internal and external events, demonstrating our agency values and lending to the development of a great agency culture.
- Connecting Programmatic planning, liaising frequently with the Client teams on your accounts as well as the Trading teams and Programmatic Solutions.
- Leading the team to attend initial client briefings, providing feedback early on in the planning process on the involvement of programmatic.
- Able to lead the planning team to produce programmatic strategies & supporting rationale. documents that demonstrate a high level of expertise and programmatic innovation.
- Drive investment planning at platform & audience level, leveraging partnerships with technology vendors and publishers.
- Pro-active presentations to promote programmatic capabilities both internally and externally.
- Project manage internal & external application development and work with Programmatic Trading director to improve operational efficiency.
- Managing team workload and resources, identifying training & development needs of team members
- Coaching and mentoring junior members of the team.
- A natural leader and great at working with multiple groups of people.
- A great manager who is able to direct and coach a team of specialists.
- Solid experience and proven track record working with programmatic ideally from programmatic trading and operational experience and would like to advance your career in client strategy and management.
- Excellent communication skills and able to educate internal and external stakeholder in understanding of the role of programmatic in the wider media mix, in order to achieve a Client’s overarching business objective.
- Commercial mindset and always look for opportunities to maximise programmatic offering potential.
- In-depth knowledge of audience forecasting and reporting tools as well as DSP audience insight tools.
- Able to articulate complex matters in a simpler and easy-to-understand way.
- In-depth knowledge of industry research and measurement tools as well as basic platforms for reporting (Adservers and DSPs – DV360, Mediamath, AppNexus, Adobe, Amazon)
- Proficiency in MS Office, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Understanding Data, analytical mindset.
- Confidence with your own technical knowledge of Programmatic but also just as comfortable in asking for support where needed from Trading specialists, or other members of the planning team – junior or senior.
- Strong administration skills, project management skills and an enthusiastic approach to other more menial aspects of the role.
- Conscientious and takes pride in the quality of your work
- Be a challenger and contribute with ideas on new ways of working or processes that will benefit the wider team and/or agency.
- Detail-oriented and organised.