Your main responsible's and deliverable's:
- To supervise, to optimise, to service your clients.
- To manage campaigns end-to-end and oversee the entire process.
- Mentor, guide and support other campaign specialists to increase and further develop their awareness/knowledge across the organisation.
- Take the lead on planning, implementing, and reporting.
- Deep comprehension of programmatic.
- Experience with DSP's, DMP's, verification tools, analysis and acute visibility.
- Sharp eye for detail, with data being the driving force behind it all.
- Show a natural flair for Project Managing, amazing presentation skills.
- Show an active interest in New Business pitching and help wherever possible.
- Owning the day to day running of your patch of clients.
- Clear and concise delivery of any financial's, through the use of planning to buying to spend to terms and even programmatic fees.
- An understanding of the expansive digital marketplace, business, wider media mix, by both internal and external stakeholders.
- Efficient use of tools, to produce qualitative accountability, operations, and business actionable's
- Be the face of the agency at all times, and show professionalism throughout.
- Take responsibility for all ROI's from your clients businesses needs.
- Encourage growth, and seek out new and viable opportunities for all your clients to deliver the best on results.
- Motivate, lead, and inspire those around you.
- Ensure workloads by your team are reasonable, prioritised in order, and in line with the clients objectives.
- Support members where necessary, and encourage their training and development programme which has been designed just for them.
- Clearly outline any programmatic tasks or deliver ables that have set upon you by the director, in line with time line expectations.
- Identify your road map to success/progression and stick to it over a 12 month period.
- Take ownership of others progression also and not only want it for them but encourage it also.
- Assist the head of programmatic in spearheading the team and the client to victory.
- Highlight team effort, client goals, and demonstrate a solid understanding of best in programmatic delivery that are in line with the brands objectives.
- Come up with new, fresh and innovative ways are doing 1 to 1's with your team that differ from any other agency. Make it fun! Make it interesting! And above all, Make it inspiring!
- Support your peers in any new programmatic business pitches.
- Play an active role in securing any new business wins.