|Job Title:||Programmatic Strategist|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andy Phillips|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2018 09:23|
The Strategist is responsible in building display campaign strategies and developing media plans in response to client briefs in conjunction with the Senior Strategist/Planning Account Director. You will own and be responsible for the performance of your clients’ media campaigns from planning through to optimisation, reconciliation and post-campaign analysis.
You will collaborate with the Media Planner, Programmatic Traders and Planning Account Director, Data and Creative Design team to ensure the Programmatic Display offering is performance-driven, innovative, and integrated.
You will provide data-led and insightful planning proposals to client briefs. You will own campaign performance and identify opportunities for improvements, while ensuring your campaigns achieving targets by liaising with external third-party partner and our trading team.
• Responsible to develop innovative and data-led media plans that are geared towards achieving client business goals
• Conduct historical campaign performance analysis to make informed decisions with support from the rest of the Display team
• Responsible for performance of your campaigns by analysing performance periodically and making optimisation decisions with 3rd party vendors and programmatic team
• Be able to justify media partner selection on a media plan in line with the qualification and selection criteria. Challenge vendor selections where necessary
• Working with the Planning Account Director, Ad Ops and Head of Programmatic build out campaign architectures that form the blue print of the campaign strategy
• Working with Client Services and Creative Design team to propose creative testing for improving your campaign performance
• Contribute to Quarterly Business Reviews, New Business Pitches and/or Strategy realignment exercises in conjunction with the wider client team
• Attend weekly client calls and meetings to discuss campaign performance and make decisions
Behaviours we’re looking for
• 2 years in active display media planning and campaign management experience managing client budgets. Performance-focused campaign experience is preferred
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to relate results to client business objectives
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
• Strong business acumen and account management skills with excellent client facing skills
• Experience of trafficking or basic Ad Ops understanding to aid with your campaign execution. DCM Certification will be provided if not already acquired
• Strong communication skills in all disciplines including written, oral, email and presentation
• You are capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
• DCM Certification would be a plus but not a requirement.
• Experience working with site analytics, ad servers and attribution tools
• Experience of working with market-leading Programmatic platforms like DBM, TubeMogul, The Trade Desk, Amobee, Rocket Fuel etc.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Programmatic Business Director
Programmatic Director (Strategy)
Programmatic Planning Director
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Programmatic Trader - Contract
Comms Planning Director - Media Agency - Luxury
£45000 - £55000 per annum