This role sits in the consultancy arm of a top global agency so is perfect for someone coming from a programmatic trading background and keen to move into a more consultative and strategic role. You will be responsible for looking after key clients as well as for the growth and new business for the team.
The consultancy arm is a new department and works with clients who have taken their programmatic activity in-house.
5 Areas of Consultation:
- Programmatic Strategy – Elevate strategy and keep up with the times.
- Data Strategy – How to best use, 3rd, 2nd and 1st party data, what are they currently doing and build framework for success.
- Innovation – How to use new areas including Programmatic TV, OOH, new media partnerships etc.
- Media Partnerships – Review Partnerships and become external connector to solve client challenges and negotiate rates.
- Auditing – Ways of working, best practice, where to tweak etc.
- Responsible for project managing the various programmatic consultancy projects
- Support the Business Director to create and build out the Programmatic offering
- Support the Business Director to build out scope, time/role justification and service packages for client projects.
- Developing and growing Programmatic Products and processes via close liaisons with multiple teams
- Be the lead for Programmatic Consultancy Services across Auditing, Strategy, Deployment and Ways of Working
- Ensure alignment to other digital/offline challenges to synergise and combine approaches and ways of working to allow for holistic harmonised marketing efforts
- Manage and grow team
Who they are looking for:
- Someone well versed in tech, multiple dsp’s including DV360.
- Someone experience in leading a team and inspiring those in it.
- Trading background and a passion to move into consultancy if not already.
- Brand & DR experience.
- Future Thinking – Key Connections – Knowledgeable in industry
- Analytical and numbers focussed
- Ability to speak from top level as well as get in to detail and numbers.
- Experienced Programmatic team management within a media agency operating model
- Strong commercial acumen and first-hand experience on how agency accounts and programmatic teams are run
- Team player and lead on programmatic thinking