|Job Title:||Programmatic Trader|
|Salary:||£28000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andy Phillips|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2018 18:58|
This Programmatic Trader role is broad, allowing you to get involved in anything and everything related to Programmatic campaign performance. Your responsibilities will be to work effectively with strategy and planning team, as well as assisting with recommendations for upcoming briefs and planning programmatically. In this role, you will execute and manage programmatic campaigns for clients across Display, Video & Mobile as well as handling daily campaign maintenance including questions regarding status, tracking and targeting of various campaigns. You will oversee trafficking of campaign tags into ad exchange environments, work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation and troubleshoot any delivery issues on all pre-live and In-Flight campaigns, aiding other teams where necessary. You will report directly into the Head of Display, and work with an experienced Trader, and Junior Trader. You have commercial acumen and know how to drive revenue for your clients and the agency. You successfully identify business opportunities and have the drive and know-how to see them through.
Role & Responsibility
• Day to day management of the programmatic delivery team.
• Work closely with the Senior Strategist and Planner/Buyer to develop programmatic strategies for our digital campaigns against client KPIs.
• Oversee and manage the effective execution of those strategies.
• Ensure ongoing and effective optimisation of all campaigns and deliver best in class results.
• Have commercial acumen to identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
• Oversee and manage all ad operations from trafficking, tracking, measurement.
• Work closely with the data team to help manage client data and utilise 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data in meaningful ways.
Team Support and Training
• Aid in the development of the junior members of the team and ensure a collaborative, progressive environment within the team. This also includes a rotating grad.
• Deliver both internal training and one-to-one training with new starters and members of other departments.
Qualification & Skills Requirements
• Ad Operations experience with strong working knowledge of DCM (Trafficking and Audience Management)
• Experience in managing campaigns in DSPs (including Video DSPs), preferably DBM
• You know what a DMP is and have ideally worked with one of the major players
• You have bought different types of creative programmatically (Mobile, Video, Rich Media etc.) and know how to best optimise each buy
• Proven ability to problem solve technical issues with both creative and programmatic delivery
• Experience in setting up dynamic retargeting campaigns
• Working knowledge of direct buys
• Stay abreast of industry developments by liaising regularly with publishers, data and tech partners.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Programmatic Trader - Contract
Senior Programmatic Trader
£32000 - £37000 per annum
Senior Programmatic Manager
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Programmatic Specialist - All channels
£35000 - £45000 per annum
International Programmatic Specialist - Cross Channel
£27000 - £33000 per annum