This is the first dedicated programmatic trading role of its kind for my client and you will be building on the existing expertise and approach that they have already leveraged within their global team based in the U.S. You will therefore be connected to a global network of programmatic trading specialists, whilst being provided the opportunity to develop a dedicated solution within the EMEA region.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting 15 local market teams in EMEA and be required to assist them in developing local trading approaches and client solutions, whilst driving multi-market strategic partnerships out of London.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Work with the Head of Trading and Partnerships to identify potential new deal partners
- Work closely with local market programmatic and trading teams to support local activation of strategy.
- Define a market leading programmatic marketplace proposition
- Identify and negotiate access to the most sought after inventory
- Curate custom 2nd party data partnerships
- Offer pitch support on anything marketplace related
- Work with brand safety experts to ensure that you are abreast of the latest developments in this space
- Work with account teams to driver better commercial terms for marketplace activity
- Create a strong product roadmap with clear objectives throughout 2018 and beyond
- Curate custom marketplaces to drive campaign performance and reach key client audiences
- Track and manage investment to ensure all spend is captured in trading deals
- Educate wider agency teams around programmatic trading approaches
- Hands on experience with key programmatic technologies and data management platforms
- A firm understanding of EMEA data and privacy regulations
- A proven background in delivering strategic data solutions for clients