As a growing development studio our client are always looking to add talented individuals to their amazing teams. If you are an experienced Programmer, whether Senior or Lead, we would love to hear from you!
There will be opportunity to help build and enhance their internal team alongside the Technical Director and other Programming Leads, this will involve recruitment of new team members, planning for technical training and skill development and supporting existing/new employees through mentoring.
- Supporting teams with technical knowledge and experience
- Reviewing schedules and technical planning for projects
- Working with Production to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Being a technical contact for external Games Label partners for their projects
- Looking ahead to ensure risks are identified and appropriate plans put in place
- Games Development experience in a Senior, Lead or Management role
- Team Management experience including production schedules and technical documentation
- Experience with reviewing job applications and undertaking interviews for potential new staff
- Ability to communicate cross-discipline on technical subjects to ensure clear and concise requirements are understood by all stakeholders for planned work.
- Advanced knowledge/experience developing games with Unity
- Advanced C# knowledge including games architecture and optimization experience.
- Ability to prototype and introduce new technical solutions
- Advanced knowledge of one or more programming specialisms – Systems, AI, Rendering, Networking, UI.
- Experience developing games on console platforms – Xbox One, PS4, Switch
Our client is committed to building a diverse workforce and therefore they embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds making them a very innovative business to join!