Key role responsibilities
- Develop technical expertise regarding products, systems, and services.
- Must have a two year degree in Electrical engineering or electronics.
- Experience of troubleshooting problems via phone and email is required.
- Excellent customer service skills:successful candidate must have track record of managing high customer excpectations and delivering results under time pressure
- knowledge of lighting controls, networks and/or AV equipment is a bonus but not essential.
- Must be French speaker
- Take on special projects as necessary to meet or exceed the goals of the technical support team, including travelling to job sites on occasion.
The company technology, introduced as revolutionary lighting control software initially to markets seeking colour control, now delivers its unique attributes across a wide range of lighting applications that is pioneering commercial lighting control solutions for smart and connected lighting.
- Minimum 2-year degree in electrical engineering or electronics
- Experience of troubleshooting problems via phone and email required
- Hands-on: this role requires being able to wire test demos as well as trouble shoot issues in the field