*PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN URGENT REQUIREMENT AND THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WOULD START WITHIN A WEEK , OPPORTUNITY OF PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT FOLLOWING PROJECT COMPLETION
About the Role:
We’re looking for an experienced freelance/contract data visualisation expert who is used to working on projects in a flexible framework. The candidate will ideally have experience and skills in a number of technology environments listed below. They will be working alongside our internal data scientist building a series of visualisations from a wide variety of marketing data from one of the largest technology companies in the world.
This project’s focus is to build two different core data visualisation outputs that will show marketing insights. The overall goal of the project is to provide greater visibility of marketing influence over sales pipeline while also increasing marketing efficiency through better insight. This insight will enable the client to prioritise prospective companies that have a higher propensity to purchase. The range of data being used comes from sources such as website analytics, marketing automation, CRM, events and lead generation data.
- Experience developing data-based web applications.
- Python Frameworks: Django / Flask or similar
- Building intuitive visualisations using Bokeh or Plotly.dash / D3.JS
- SQL - e.g. DB2 / Postgres / SQLAlchemy / FlaskMigrate / MySQL
- Understanding of HTML5, Bootstrap and CSS3.
- Experience working with API and Application Integration
- Ability to deliver fully-tested software iteratively and continuously
- Any experience with Business Intelligence Platforms e.g. IBM Watson, QlikView, Spotfire, Power BI, PowerPivot, Tableau would advantageous
- Good communication skills