QA Engineer Games
|Contact Number:||0203 216 2589|
We are a brand-new studio based in the heart of Soho that is set out to innovate the mobile gaming industry and we are on the lookout for exceptional talent. If you are interested in making a real impact and like to get your teeth into brand new challenges constantly, we would love to hear from you.
As part of a new studio within the Playtika group, one of the biggest mobile gaming companies in the world with 27M+ active users daily, over 3,000 employees with more than 20 offices spreaded around the world, you’ll have plenty of chances to bounce off ideas with other great-minded people, use group resources and infrastructure whenever you need to, but most importantly – Make your mark!
We are currently looking for a proactive QA Engineer with a collaborative mindset and always looking to bring out their own ideas to expand our recently created QA team. The team is in the midst of defining its own standards and methodologies so it’s the perfect time to come in and have a big impact on the whole of the studio.
A hands-on attitude and desire constantly improve QA ways of working.
● A clear vision on QA standards and procedures for native games testing.
● Excellent attention to detail.
● Experience working in fast-paced environments.
● Experience using Jira/TestRail or any other test support tools.
● 3 years’ experience as a QA Engineer, ideally in the games industry.
● Proven track record of investigating each possible area of quality (usability, customer experience, game mechanics, analytics, etc.).
● Experience testing Unity apps.
● Automation testing experience is a plus.
· Write functional test suites.
· Perform manual and automated test rounds to ensure game’s fit-for-purpose state.
● Actively work to reduce the number of uncaught defects after a release.
● Work towards meeting studio goals, targets, deadlines and team internal KPI’s in a proactive manner.