I am on the lookout for a talented Quality Engineer to work at an expanding games studio on an exciting AAA game. The studio recently expanded and is looking to take on a Quality Engineer to join their incredible high performance team.
You will be a key member of a pioneering quality engineering team, embedded within a world leading, triple ‘A’ games studio. You will be responsible for the design and development of end to end test automation on our AAA title to support the Unit and Integration tests written by the game engineering team
- Testing experience
- Quality focused
- Gaming Experience 2+ years
- Self-motivated, self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Must be keen to work in a ‘Whole Team Quality’ environment
- Good interpersonal skills, must be proficient in English
- Passionate about improving games development methodology
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude under pressure while keeping a high level of integrity
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
The role is urgent, so don't delay in applying!