You will be expected to demonstrate and have a broad knowledge on the overall xSP, IT ecosystem and/or IT infrastructure space.
The role will be UK-based and involve some travel, predominantly to Continental Europe but occasionally to other regions.
In this role, you will be tasked with building a compelling research agenda around xSP infrastructure with a European focus.
Essential to this role is the creation of written research deliverables – including market and data analysis documents, profiles of xSPs as providers of infrastructure services and buyers of infrastructure products and vendor comparison reports.
You will be expected to:
- Deliver presentations and webcasts
- Provide strategic advice and go-to-market engagements
- Build relationships with key stakeholders including analysts covering complementary areas (e.g. Channel, Telco, Outsourcing)
- Support the Sales team, consultants and help drive business development and support events
- Minimum 5-years job experience in a market research or management consulting firm, a market intelligence division of an IT company, or a consultancy focused on IT
- Must be considered a "domain expert" in the xSP space and / or in the core infrastructure software and hardware space
- In depth knowledge of cloud technologies (e.g. OpenStack, cloud connectivity, automation software etc.) a plus
- Hands-on expertise in marketing or sales in an xSP, Channel or Vendor role is a plus
- Hands-on understanding of the multi-tier European IT Supply Chain is a plus
- Minimum university or college degree, BA, BSc or equivalent
For more information contact Oti Ikomi