As a member of the Research team you will support clients across a number of different markets including the FMCG, and Health-care, Financial services and Pharmaceutical sector. You will mainly focus on the FMCG market.
The primary responsibility of the Research Manager is to ensure the successful management of projects from inception to completion. Hands-on involvement in project management on a daily basis is essential, as well as excellent account management responsibilities. You will be expected to gather data, present and deliver actionable insight that will help support campaigns from the grain of an idea right through to results that meet the business objective.
- Design research and evaluation projects
- Writing summaries of research for a variety of audiences including PR and marketing managers
- Gather requirements from clients and document research objectives
- Design research plans and questionnaires
- Interpret data
- Writing and present reports in PowerPoint
- Recommend actionable insight
- Advance Excel
- Ideal research background experience within PR, Brand, Media or advertising projects.