Key Responsibilities & Requirements
Strong proven experience in implementing and evaluating deep learning models.
3+ years’ experience with a modern deep learning framework – a proven track record of substantial code contributions to such a framework is a strong plus.
- Ability to read and discuss scientific papers published at major Machine Learning conferences, and to implement and validate published models and training approaches.
- Educated to Masters (required) or PhD (desired) level in Machine Learning, Computer Science or a related area, or proven comparable experience in applied Machine Learning.
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, with a proven track record of building and shipping high-quality software.
- Experience with scalable data processing and/or container-based (e.g., docker, kubernetes) infrastructure a plus.
- Collaborate with a diverse team, e.g., with backgrounds in research and applications, and diverse skill sets.
- Enthusiasm for working on state-of-the-art Machine Learning applications that push the boundary of what is currently possible.
If this sounds like you get in touch, I look forward to hearing from you.