We are currently working with an impressive Audio / visual Technology company based near London who have a requirement for an experienced Research Engineer to join their busy and expanding Development team. A person needs to be confident in video and computer technology and its configuration. The key responsibility one should have is the confidence to identify and understand new technologies and methods of operating, be able to work with variety of technical products, to operate, update and maintain them. They should have innovative methods to find solution to the problem with constant research.
The skills required for the role is as below –
- A well versed with Video and Computer Graphics, electronics test equipment.
- Understanding of the video compression formats and codecs and players.
- UK First Degree level (or equivalent) qualification in electronics or other relevant subject.
- Minimum of 2 years hardware design experience.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).