Evaluate customer requirements and propose appropriate solutions from all the product ranges.
- Proactively seek new customers and partners in a growing number of market niches.
- Evaluate requests for custom software or hardware solutions and prepare business cases for such requests.
- Arrange and attend meetings with prospective and existing end customers in France, Spain and Portugal.
- Represent at Tradeshows and other business events.
- Motivate and manage channel partners across the territories.
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations as appropriate with a view of securing business.
- Develop partner eco-system across the territories for collaborative sales and marketing purpose.
- Provide sales training to channel partners, customers and eco-system partners.
- A bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Computer Engineering or Business.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a technology oriented sales role.
- An excellent command of written and spoken English and French; good communication skills.
- Previous Experience of conducting business in France.
- Knowledge of direct and indirect sales models
Familiarity with modern PC architecture and graphics hardware.
- Knowledge of Video compression formats and networking.
- Understanding of the Video Wall control market
- Understanding of the IT and AV channel
- Ability to speak Spanish and/or Flemish
- must be a good networker and be prepared for regular overseas travel.