Creative Personnel - London, United Kingdom
Who are we?
Creative Personnel is a specialist recruitment consultancy, established in 1999 to focus specifically on the Digital, AV, Games & Web Technology space. Our head office is in the City of London, with a further office in Gujarat, India. Our geographical reach and client base spans the UK, Europe & the US.
We are growing fast and now looking to hire a dynamic Trainee Recruitment Consultants for our City of London office across the following business sectors:
- Audio Visual & Events
- Games (console, online & betting)
- Digital Media & Creative
..........................highly ambitious, passionate about what you do and have the determination to succeed, as in this role you must possess first class interpersonal skills, have the confidence to pick up the phone and talk to new clients, have a competitive nature and be hungry to be rewarded well for what you have achieved.
What about you?
If you are in sales (ideally with at least 6+ months (current) sales/telesales experience), then this could be the perfect role for you!
Full training and assistance will be given to set you on the path to success and financial reward.....!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in a sales based role - ideally
- Drive and ability to learn on the job
- Confident and ambitious individual
- Money and rewards driven
- Competitive and focused
- An interest in Audio Visual Industry
What’s in it for you?
Here's a matrix of what you can expect to earn here at Creative Personnel...
Revenue/Sales per month/Annual OTE
£121,000 / 2-3 sales / £45,589
£141,000 / 2-3 sales / £55,888
£154,000 / 3 sales / £63,438
£178,000 / 3 sales / £75,388
£225,000 / 3-4 sales / £97,087
£270,000 / 3-4 sales / £120,586
As well as fantastic earning opportunities, we can also offer you the following:
- An established business since 1999, London/City based with offices in India
- All the tools and training to make you a success
- Basic salary plus a high commission structure - uncapped, and up to 50% on permanent roles & car allowance
- Career development and management opportunities